Category List

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

High Waisted Shorts: DIY Ideas, Outfit Ideas, and Everything You Need (so, yeah, first world problem time: I finally found a use for the shitload of 30-32 men's jeans I have laying around, but am pregnant and can't turn them into high-waisted shorts for another one-to-three weeks. fuck.)

High Waisted Shorts: DIY Ideas, Outfit Ideas, and Everything You Need (so, yeah, first world problem time: I finally found a use for the shitload of 30-32 men's jeans I have laying around, but am pregnant and can't turn them into high-waisted shorts for another one-to-three weeks. fuck.)
High Waisted Shorts: DIY Ideas, Outfit Ideas, and Everything You Need  (so, yeah, first world problem time: I finally found a use for the shitload of 30-32 men's jeans I have laying around, but am pregnant and can't turn them into high-waisted shorts for another one-to-three weeks. fuck.)
Click here to download
Tiered elastic leather belt, $47
Tiered elastic leather belt, $47
Click here to download
Pondicherry sandals
Pondicherry sandals
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment